ব্রিগেডিয়ার জেনারেল এ কে এম মোস্তফা কামাল পাশা
এসপিপি, এনডিসি, এমফিল, এমপিএইচ
ফোন : 02-7300444
ইমেইল : firstname.lastname@example.org
সংক্ষিপ্ত জীবন বৃত্তান্ত
Brigadier General A K M Mustafa Kamal Pasha joined as Inspector General of Prisons of Bangladesh on 10th December, 2018. He was born on 22nd October, 1963 in Kishoreganj, Bangladesh.
To work in challenging sector management at Bangladesh Jail, applying sense of responsibility, commitment, hard work focusing prisons services and corrections with a view to participate in building a developed nation keeping in mind the essence of Liberation war.
CAREER SUMMERY :
Thirty years work experience with Bangladesh Army. Served in both Mobile units i.e. Field Ambulance and Static units i.e. Combined Military Hospital of Bangladesh Army in different capacity (Including Deputy Commandant [Colonel] of 1150 bedded the largest & only referral Military Hospital in Dhaka). For the last 3 years he was Commandant, Armed Forces Medical Institute – The prestie post graduate Institute of Bangladesh Armed Forces. Placement into senior administrative positions, and completing the highest all arms strategic and operational course, National Defense Course (ndc) and M Phil in Strategy & Development Studies bring a deep understanding of the tactical, operational and strategic levels of operations in the military and military medicine.
PREVIOUS AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Commandant, Armed Forces Medical Institute, Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka-1206.
- Served in Directorate General of Medical Services twice as Assistant Director (Lieutenant Colonel) & Deputy Director General of Medical Services (Brigadier General).
- Served as Director, Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College Hospital, Bogra - a 500 bedded tertiary care hospital on deputation to Ministry of Health & Family Welfare for 03 years.
- Served in Army Head Quarters As Director Medical Services (Coordination).
- Served in 2 Infantry Division as Deputy Assistant Director of Medical Services.
- Served in Bangladesh Ordnance Factories & Bangladesh Air Force (seconded).
- Served in 2 Infantry Battalion as Regimental Medical Officer as war increment.
- Deputed to Kuwait Army for reorganization after liberation of Kuwait.
- MBBS (Dhaka University)
- Masters of Public Health (Epidemiology), National Institute of Preventive & Social Medicine (NIPSOM).
- National Defence Course (ndc) from National Defence College, Bangladesh.
- M Phil (Strategy & Development Studies) - Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP).
- Internship Training
- Sterilization Training Program
- Basic Military Training (MOBC-22)
- Army Medical Corps Officers' Advance Course (AOAC-10).
- Avian/Pandemic Influenza (AI-PI), Infection Control & Hospital planning for Pandemic Management Course (US Defence Institute for Medical Operations), Hotel Lakeshore, Dhaka
- 13th International Course on Law of Armed Conflict, Spiez, Switzerland.
- Training on Strengthening of Hospital Emergency & Casualty Department /Services,Beijing, China. 2014
- 3rd International Course Military Medical Ethics in Times of Armed Conflict, Spiez, Switzerland. 2015
- 17th International Course on Law of Armed Conflict, Spiez, Switzerland. (As faculty) 2015
WORKSHOP & SEMINAR :
- Change of Life Style in Prevention of NCD, NIPSOM, Dhaka. 2004
- International Flight Safety Seminar (Key note speaker on 'Human factors &human error in flight safety'), Dhaka. 2009
- Regional Security Cooperation in South Asia-Security Issues, National Defence College, Mirpur, Dhaka, 2012
- Energy Security for Bangladesh, National Defence College, Mirpur, Dhaka.2012
- 'Arab Spring' — Peace and Stability in MENA (Middle East & North Africa):
Implications for Bangladesh, National Defence College, Mirpur, Dhaka. 2012
- 2nd ICMM Workshop on Military Medical Ethical Dilemmas, Lilienberg, Switzerland, 2012
- Consultative workshop on Health System Strengthening of Bangladesh, Directorate General of Health Service, Mohakhali, Dhaka. 2013
- National Workshop on "Review of National Eye Care Plan", BRAC Inn Centre, Mohakhali, Dhaka. 2013
- Dissemination seminar on hospital based influenza surveillance (HBIS) in Bangladesh 2013 (jointly organized by Institute of Epidemiology, Disease Control & Research (IEDCR) and International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh (icddr,b) at IEDCR auditorium, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212 on 31 October 2013.
- Workshop on Key Performance Indicator (KPI) of Bangladesh Atomic Energy Regulatory Authority, Agargoan, Dhaka. 2014.
- Workshop on Scale up of the Quality Assurance (QA) Programme in Nursing Education, Dhaka. 2014.
- Finalization Workshop of Draft table of Equipment and Organization of MOHFW (February 13-15, 2014).
- 4th ICMM Workshop on Military Medical Ethical Dilemmas, Switzerland
(Paper presented on ' Role of a Medical Officer as Healer & Killer'), 2014.
- Consultative Workshop on Bangladesh's health workforce (HWF) Strategy, SIRDAB Auditorium, Dhaka.
- Workshop for sharing Information & Deciding Way Forward on Sub-National Procurement [Organised by: Directorate General of Health Service & supported by Systems for Improved Access to Pharmaceuticals and Services (SIAPS), USAID] at Spectra Convention Centre, Gulshan-1, Dhaka. 05 May 2015.
- National Stakeholder's Consultation on 'Health Workforce Strategy & Recruitment Rules'. Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Human Resource Management Unit at Rural Development Academy, Bogra, 23 May, 2015.
- 5th ICMM Workshop on Military Medical Ethical Dilemmas, Switzerland (Paper presented on ' Ebola Epidemic: A Neglected Neighbourhood'). 2015
- Seminar on Universal Health Coverage (UHC), Hotel Radisson, Dhaka. 2015
- Seminar on Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Hotel Radisson, Dhaka. 2016
- Impact of Climate Change on Children's Health; National Research Dissemination on Child Centered Health Adaptation (Guest Panel Speaker) - 03May 2017, SIRDAB Auditorium, Dhaka.
- Initiation features of Smoking.
- Community Health Clinic in Bangladesh: An Assessment of Essential Service Package (ESP) delivery.
- Medical Ethical Dilemmas during war & Peace.
- Community Health Clinic in Bangladesh: An Assessment of Essential Service Package (ESP) delivery. (NDC Journal — 2013).
- Role of a Medical Officer as Healer and Killer (Published from Switzerland in 2015 Military Medical Ethics Series, Vol-3)
- Climate Change & Its Impact On Health Among Hard To Reach Communities. In Bangladesh. (Journal of Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College - January 2016 Vol-26).
- Valobashar Shikore Shamartho Brikhkher Gan' (A Poetry Book) — Published in Ekushey Book Fair - 2018
- 3rd best team award & Final contestant award of 'National Television Debate —1985'.
- Participation in '2" National Recitation Festival — 1988' as one of the main vocalists at British Council Auditorium, Dhaka.
- Commendation received from Chief of Staff, Kuwait Army for active participation in reorganization of Kuwait.
- Medal from Bangladesh Government received for active participation in counter insurgency operation, facilitate in holding free, fare & credible election in Bangladesh in 1991, 1996 & 2001, participation in disaster management operation in devastating cyclone (1991) & flood (1998).
- Received 'Health Minister National Award-2015' & personal commendation.
- Received 'Bangladesh Army Efficiency Medal' (SPP) in recognition to his peacetime heroic/courageous extraordinary performance.
FIELD EXPERIENCE :
- In 1994, while serving in Kuwait Army, participated in a life threatening critical rescue & resuscitation (physical & psychological) operation of trapped 30 soldiers from an exploded ammunition dump.
- In 1998, as in charge of a medical element deployed in one of the flood affected districts of Bangladesh, participated in planning & execution of rescue & support operation during flood & post-flood rehabilitation specially combating Diarrhoeal epidemic
- His recent participation on research activities with the fellows, undergoing Masters in Public Health (MPH) course at Cox's Bazar Rohingya camps, encompassing the pivotal theme of 'Health Impact due to Forcibly Displaced Myanmar Nationals' had been very fruitful and time-demanding.
- Performed as Academic council member of Islamic University, Kushtia (Selected by Honourable President of Bangladesh & Chancellor for 2 years with effect from 10 September, 2013) & Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College (2013 - 2015).
- Academic council, Syndicate & Senate member of Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP).
- Academic Council & Governing body member of Armed Forces Medical College, Dhaka.
- Life Member of Dhaka University Alumni Associ ation.
- Epidemiological Association of Bangladesh.
- Member, Technical Advisory Group (TAG), Climate Change & Health Promotion Unit (CCHPU), Health Services Division of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, GoB.
- Kurmitola Golf Club.
COUNTRY VISITED :
Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, India, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, China, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, USA, Indonesia, Viet Nam, Japan & Sri Lanka.